The following discloses our Acceptable Use Policy for CamgirlCollective.com (the Website).
You agree and understand that the Website enables you to upload or otherwise "post" your content to our site and/or to communicate with other users. However, you expressly warrant and represent that your content does not contain any of the unacceptable attributes below. Although the Website undertakes no obligation to monitor user content, you expressly agree that you understand and conform to these rules.
In accordance with our banking and payment processing partners and laws/regulations there are certain words and particular content that cannot be visible on the Website.
Words related to the following categories will not be approved: Drugged/Incapacitated, Rape/Brutality, Bestiality, Blood/Mutilation, Paedophilia, Incest, Necrophilia
Content that contains the following is strictly prohibited:
1. When it involves any sexual acts, simulated or real, related to underage (under 18 years of age) persons. All actors/actresses must be 18 years of age or older. It is your responsibility to verify the age of/keep records of your actors/actresses. The Website assumes no producer role in your content.
2. When it involves extreme violence, bestiality, incest, snuff, scat or the elimination of any bodily waste on another person, mutilation, or rape.
3. When it involves any animal abuse. Which includes but is not limited to sexual contact with animals, animal suffocation, animal crushing and imagery of deceased animals.
Misuse of our services
You also agree not to misuse our services;
- in order to order to view, transmit, traffic in, or in any other way interact with, provide to any other person, or receive any content that is, in our discretion, defamatory, obscene, harassing, illegal, involves underage participants, or is otherwise objectionable.
- by posting content that might be considered to be impersonating another person or legal entity.
- by posting any personally-identifying information about another person without that person's prior explicit consent.
- by posting personally-identifying content about yourself, other than information provided during the registration process.
- by posting content that constitutes SPAM or bulk posting of commercial advertisements for commercial interests.
- by posting content that is stolen or otherwise infringes upon any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party.
- by posting content that libels, slanders, or disparages any person or group of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors at Our discretion.
- in order to view, transmit, traffic or in any other way to achieve any other illegal actions.
The Website reserves the right to edit or delete descriptions, titles, and requests and even to remove/ban profiles that don't follow these guidelines.